Sunday, April 29, 2007

belief

i do not understand the mind of the atheist
living in the most ultimate of denial
how can one not see God's hand
even among the smallest of creations
see the blade of grass
its very design proclaims
declares
that nature was't born of chaos
there is an author
to this masterwork
there is a great I AM
His handiwork is evident in all things
if i were not a believer
had never grown
taught this knowledge
introduced to my maker
i know
I know
i would believe still
search and pray
for a one who made all that is
this earth that we live
and beyond
too evident
in all its wondrous intricacy
did not come by chance
from an awesome intelligence
all were made
weaved together
given life by His breath
eternal story being told
continuing to unfold
even if i’d never been introduced

my answer would still be you
i would still be wanting to see behind the curtain
searching
for that one responsible
creator of all things great and small
you are my Creator
you are my God

1 comment:

Greene Street Letters said...

You continue to amaze me with your words...
Thank you for being and sharing....

mb