Friday, February 27, 2009

gina topless

This is a sad but sweet little picture. Believe it or not, Gina remembers this photo being taken. She said her dad took this picture. She said he put her on the hood of his car to take the photograph and didn't think that the hood was HOT! Hence the tears. To this day Gina remembers how hot that hood was.

I get frequent comments from people that our children look like both of us. It's true. You can look at my childhood photos and see the strong family resemblance. You can also see our daughters in little Gina's crying face as well. When I hear these frequent comments, I respond by saying, "it's no wonder, seeing how Gina and I are not just husband and wife - but brother and sister as well." I get the weirdest looks.


I am just kidding of course.

No comments: