Monday, February 9, 2009

mother & daughter

Here's a picture of Gina Hale long before I came along and rescued her from her life of Hale. Sitting behind her is her mom Betty Hale. When I look at Gina's early pictures - I still see my Gina. She is still that sweet, loving, and bright eyed girl today. There is a sparkle about her that Katie and Kelsey have had passed down to them. Gina was all about her family growing up. She loved her Mom and Dad and her big brother and sister Terry and Becky. On Sunday mornings when everyone was getting dressed for church, she'd run into each room and tell everyone she loved them. She really hasn't changed that much - and her daughters are so very much like their mother.

I enjoy PhotoShop because I am able to scan old photographs and restore them and enhance the image. Here is a prime example of working with keepsake photographs within the program.


2 comments:

RODRIGUEZ said...

Who are those leprechauns hanging on the head board?

David Finlayson said...

Let's call them Michael and Brook.