Tuesday, October 14, 2008

week of testing

Tonight we had a comprehensive test in LAB 101. I passed the validation tonight. I gave one of the instructors a massage. I felt pretty confident about it and didn't make as high as I would have liked but I am just a novice at giving massages. I have lots of Clinic time ahead to get better at it. I feel I do a great job for where I am - with plenty room for improvement. Clinic starts this week. We had a test tonight to boot. It was a difficult test because it was difficult to study for it. Tests in that class always are. I have to do the best I can do and toss the dice.
Tuesday night test is yet another mammoth Anatomy & Physiology test. It's the hardest class of all because of all the new terms and concepts to grasp. You may recall that I Aced the first test and this one is a little bigger. Having already had an A&P test, I know a little better how to study for it. The hardest part is getting the features/characteristics all muddled in my head. I've got tomorrow morning and afternoon to try to get things sorted out in my brain. I also need to hone the two big discussion questions. Pray for me.

Katie was sick today - some kind of flu bug. Gina said that she still had a fever when she went to bed. I guess she'll be staying home tomorrow.

As soon as I get tomorrow out of the way, I will need to start studying for the Kinesiology test for Wednesday. The test will be on Joints. I made the note card from the PowerPoint notes but haven't studied beyond that. The A&P test is the Tsunami. I need to weather through that storm before I can wrap my mind around the Kinesiology test. I know it's cutting it close - but that is all I can do. Pray for me.
I spent some time cleaning house this weekend - between the studying. The house is looking better. I can't believe all the laundry I had to do Friday through Sunday. I kept washing and folding and it never seemed to end. It's amazing what three girls can go through in the matter of a week. TOWELS! Why do they use up so many freaking TOWELS? We've got a lot of towels and they seem to use the whole closet full of them withing four days - wash fold wash fold wash fold and then do it again.

I am fried from the test tonight. I told Gina to go to bed. I am just too tired and need time to decompress. Blogging is often good therapy.

No comments: