Saturday, October 11, 2008

tommy's blog 10/10/08

Tommy Puckett doesn't post much - but when he does it's worth the read. I am not going to relay to you what he's written but here's the link to his blog.

I got some studying in today toward the next big A&P test. I am not looking forward to it but I don't think it will be as stressful because I know what's coming. The teacher is kind enough to give us a study guide / list of the subjects, terms, and concepts we will need to know before stepping into his class Tuesday evening.

I have two more big tests both Monday and Wednesday evenings. Next week is a big week. I am going to put most of my attention toward the Tuesday test because it encompasses three chapters. Frankly I don't know what the Monday night test is going to encompass - we were told EVERYTHING SO FAR. I guess I am going to have to do that one a wing and a prayer. Our teacher on Wednesday night doesn't believe in study guides for test but the test is on one chapter and I do have his PowerPoint to review. I don't look forward to next week but I at least have this weekend to study, study, and study.

I will be starting clinic on the 16th. My busy life will be kicked up a notch. Clinic on Thursday evening and much of Saturday I'll be doing hands on Swedish massage from here on out. I already miss my family and they miss me. I look forward to December - when I'll have time to be with Gina and the girls.

We are all busy here. I don't ever recall life rolling at this speed before. We've been trying to dog-peddle through each day and I try to avoid looking around me. When I do - the news, the economy, the election, the taxes that swallow us whole. All we know to do is go about life and push forward - that's all we can do. Life goes on in spite of the fairness we are coldly dealt. We could really prosper without the help from the greed from Washington. The older I get the less I trust them...no...I take that back. All trust left a long time ago.

I guess it's a good place to be - seeing how our trust should be in Him and not man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug!

You and Roland should do some outdoor jams, too.