Friday, March 30, 2007

ai = artificial intelligence?

I am soooo not a fan of AI. Every now and then I'll get a call from someone asking me if I'm tuned into American Idol or what I think of so and so. Frankly my dear, I don't give a rip. Maybe it's because the artist that I love to listen to, the real talent, would never make it on a show like that.

Case in point?

Bob Dylan, Jimi Hendrix, Warren Zevon, Johnny Cash. The list is endless and I'm sure you could make up your own list of AI losers. Real talent just wouldn't cut the mustard on a show like that.

2 comments:

Greene Street Letters said...

Here! Here!
Down with AI...
Opiate for the mind...

SO you can sing Somewhere Over The Rainbow? Big Dorothy Deal!

"I Got Rhythm....I Got Rhythm....I Got My Girl who could ask for anything more!"

More Non-Winners on AI
1.)The Band
2.)Kris Kristofferson
3.)Amazing Rhythm Aces
4.)Procol Harum
5.)Mark Heard
6.)Larry Norman
7.)Randy Stonehill
8.)Daniel Amos

and the list goes on and on and on.

mb

David Finlayson said...

Hear Hear MB

1)Buddy Holly
2)Merle Haggard
3)Cream
4)Cat Stevens
5)Harry Nilsson
6)Chuck Berry
7)Little Feat
8)Bob Marley
9)Van Morrison
10)CCR

-df