Friday, January 8, 2010

hang'm high

 
Just framed and hung my Gadsden State and my National Board certificate this morning.  I am hoping to have my state license approved by early next week.  Obtaining liability insurance became a hassle.  I think I've got it squared away before I left the office yesterday.  We'll see.  If not, I should be good to go by next month.

I have yet to purchase a massage table.  I am also going to purchase a massage chair and a hydrocollator in the near future.  Think I will also buy me some stones to heat up.   Now that I have the certification -  I need to start acquiring the tools of the trade.

Say, you look like you need a good massage.

2 comments:

Greene Street Letters said...

Congrad's to you David! You deserve the recognition for all the hard work.
mb

RODRIGUEZ said...

I agree too.....Contradulations!