Tuesday, April 7, 2009

still here

I haven't been blogging as regularly as I should. I've been taking pills and they've been taking me. I ended up sleeping most of the day away today. I finally got up fighting the heavy temptation to keep on sleeping and move around a little. Boy was I sliding down the walls and watching each step I took. I finally woke up. I spread the pills out a little more today. I don't want to be that drugged. I'll deal with the discomfort a little more. It's not as bad as it was.. I took one tonight though - maybe it will knock me out at bedtime - when most of the world sleeps. That one today took me down like a Rhino in Hatari.

Gina drove me to a class yesterday. It was an option that the teachers said that I personally did or didn't have to attend. I am glad I did. I took a pill and told them that I might have to leave early. I didn't know how long they were going to keep me. Those chairs at Gadsden State are left over from the Spanish Inquisition. The teacher went over registering for the National Board test. It's a good thing that I went because I heard some stuff that I really needed to know. The teacher didn't keep us long. It was great seeing some of my classmates.

I am waiting for the roof guys to come. I am getting a metal roof. Jose's repaired some water damaged boards under the eaves and built a cricket at the foot of the chimney. They ought to be coming any day now. I had some wind and hale damage that I didn't know about until recently. There's some house stuff that really needs to be done - and the roof is first on the list.


The only thing I can do right now is watch people do stuff. Gina gets on to me when I try to load or unload the dishwasher. "The doctor said do nothing David!" It's a hard thing to do because I am always doing or piddling with something. I've got some online test this week. I was to drugged this morning and afternoon to focus. I held off on the numb pill so I could take one of the on-line tests. I have three more to go. I'd like to knock them out before the week is over. Man - I have so much to learn by the end of Summer. Seriously. I feel as if I've forgotten almost everything that I learned during my first two semesters. I've got to keep moving forward and not look down. That National Board test when I take it, its going to be a real challenge. So....nothing going on right now at this address. Daddy is buzzed or sleeping. Can't wait to get this all behind me.

No comments: