Sunday, August 17, 2008

my old friend doug

Doug and I go back a very long time. If you know me, you've probably heard me talk about Doug Moore. We used to hang together and sing together decades ago. I miss him - I miss his music. He is a very dear friend.

Doug shared with me a blog he wrote that is posted here. Whether you've met him or not, you find the post interesting. I don't know how long it will be posted there. Doug has a heart for missions as long as I have known him. For the past years he's focused on building a "tent-making ministry" to fund his missionary work. Doug's a bonafide entrepreneur with a heart for serving God. Keep him in your prayers.

He wrote me an email that I posted at the (now pop-up riddled) abandoned Christian Brother's site. You might like to read his testimony and about his years while living here in Gadsden among the strange Christian Brother's folk.

No comments: