Friday, August 29, 2008

finally!

Well what do you know - an authentic candidate. How I wish it were Sarah Palin running for President rather than Vice President. Who knows, she might just be Prez one of these days.

McCain turned my head a few weeks ago during the Rick Warren interview. McCain gave a straight forward and to the point conservative stance. Obama tip-toed around the edges of his pro-abortion stance and McCain came right out and said that life begins at conception. It was at that moment that I decided to give him a chance. John's let us down in the past - but if he'll make a stand for the unborn - then I'll take my chances with him and toss my vote his way.

But today I am up on Sarah Palin. She's a genuine breath of fresh air. It's going to be interesting to see the media try to tear this woman down. The Republican Vice-President candidate has more qualifications and experience than the Democrat Presidential Nominee Barack Hussein Obama. Things just got interesting folks.

No comments: