Friday, July 20, 2007

new made for tv movie: The Brooky Finlayson Story


I might be going to a gun show with Brooky and Dan this weekend. I don't have any money and thankfully don't have any need for a gun in the near future. I mean, not that I know of. I do however like to hang with my bro and bro in-law. Seeing the above picture of John Goodman in the Big Lebowski made me think of Brooky for some reason. I think if anyone were to make a movie of Brooky, you'd need to cast John in the leading role. Not that Brooky is a fat guy like me, but rather he's got this Brooky look in his eye while brandishing a firearm. Is it just me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

brook really really needs to get a crew cut! dan

Greene Street Letters said...

John Goodman as Brook Finlayson?
Marlon Brando as David Finlayson?
Richard Beltzer as Dan Noojin?
Woody Allen as Jim Bentley?
Slim Pickens as Todd Bagley?
Alan Alda as Robbie Elrod?
Elijah Woods as Kris Catoe?
and a cast of thousands.....

mb

David Finlayson said...

Funny, I alway thought Dom Delouise would probably end up playing my part. Not that I'd want him to...it's just that he's a silly fat guy.

Unfortunately the shoe fits...and maybe the pants too.