Wednesday, June 13, 2007

if i were BATMAN!!

I wouldn't mess with the rope thingy. It looks too dangerous. I would take the Batmobile most places. Knowing me, I would probably have a Batminivan so I could carry more stuff around.

I would have all the crime fighting whatchamacallits in my utility belt but would make sure I'd have a pouch for Peanut M&Ms. I don't like the idea of having to physically hit bad guys, so I'd probably opt for packing my trusty Batglock....maybe I'd holster two. I'd ditch stuff like the bat throwing-stars because I'd probably end up with one in my kneecap.

Maybe if I were Batman I wouldn't need to be in the crime fighting business. I'd be too tempted to shoot all bad guys on sight. I wouldn't give them much of a chance. I'd just sneak up from behind, analyze the situation and shoot the bad guy in the back of the head. We all know that The Joker and his kind always get away from the law and create mayhem whenever they free themselves. I just don't have the real Batman's temperance...I'd empty both clips into him and maybe even reload for a second helping afterward.

Maybe I could drive around Gotham looking for people to help do non-violent tasks like raking an elderly person's yard or help get cats out of trees. Say, that Batorang would do just the trick. It's either that or the Batglocks.

2 comments:

Darryl said...

As long as you don't have a boy wonder following you aroung in green underwear, all is good!

You've got me laughing -- I have this image in my head of you scaling a wall in tights, saying "Holy Snack-Attack, Robin! I'm out of Peanut M&Ms!" (image -- just like the sixties series.)!!

David Finlayson said...

The Boy Wonder...the first 40 year old virgin.