Monday, June 3, 2013

returning to you


Today the Holy Spirit gave me some words as worship came to a close.  I found a piece of scrap paper and wrote them down.  The promise was made for me, my brother and the body at Vineyard.


He is returning what was taken from you
what was stolen from you
what was lost
what was misplaced

God is returning what he meant for you
what he made for you
what he made in you
what he placed in you

Returning what you once gave away
what you once let slip away
what was abandoned
and forgotten
is returning to you
for your completion
and to his glory


Come to me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke on you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart and you shall find rest to your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden light.
-Matthew 11:28-30


I was also impressed to encourage my church family to share scripture with one another.  Persons have been coming to mind as I've been reading lately.  If perchance you think of someone while in your study, and God puts that brother/sister on your heart and mind, go ahead and share that particular verse with them.  Don't delay, just visit them, call them, text them or message them.  You don't have to read into it or interpret, just deliver that mail.

No comments: