Friday, May 10, 2013

The Daily Bullet


These are many of the websites I check for gun related news for the The Daily Bullet facebook group.  I don't post everything I see at these websites, nor do I visit each of these URLs daily.

Most of these individual sites have one to four new topics daily.  On any given day I'll post 12+ gun related news items.  I'm trying to give members a nice grouping of gun related news so you don't have to look too far for what's going on in the gun world.
I encourage members to bookmark these sites for your own reference.  If you perchance discover a gun related item that's not already posted at The Daily Bullet, do share it by posting the link at The Daily Bullet.

AmmoLand
Breitbart
Clash Daily
Daily Caller Guns and Gear Section
Drudge Report
Examiner
Fox News
Girls Just Wanna Have Guns
Guns
Guns and Ammo
Gun Digest
Guns Save Lives
The Blaze   

NRA: National Rifle Assoc.

NRA-ILA: National Rifle Assoc. Institute for Legislative Action

No comments: