Tuesday, May 21, 2013

out of the blue


Every now and then an event becomes a life event, a milestone moment.  I am still trying to take in and comprehend what just happened this past weekend.  I know that I'm not the only one who God touched. There was a spiritual breakthrough for the entire body  at the Vineyard here in Gadsden.  I can not describe the intimacy and sweetness he poured over us.  I know that the fellowship here will never be the same.  We are traveling down a new road.

I not only walked away having learned more about worship.  Personally, I walked away with a different outlook and heart.  God dealt with me on multiple levels that I just wasn't expecting to have happen.   He just did it out of the blue.    I am still trying to comprehend it all, and might be for some time to come.  I just know that life is different now, and that God has brought us to a new day together.  We are each and all better servants, better equipped for his purpose.

This wasn't just an event.

This isn't over.

No comments: