Monday, March 26, 2012

Ahhhh Massage

ABBY Award: Small Market Commercial
“Aahhh Massage” WGAD-AM

My old friend Brian Freeman (AKA: Kramer Ontheradio) left a text message on my phone this weekend with the message that my Ahhh Massage spot won an ABBY AWARD for Small Market Commercial.  Small market indeed.  It was a big sounding message for a small market.  I wrote the script and did the Brit voice-work for the ad.  Brian produced the spot and it ran throughout the holiday season on WGAD-AM.  Brian and I produced several spots together, but this is the one that WGAD submitted to the Alabama Broadcasters Association.

I was tickled to hear that the commercial won because I knew it was going to be a strong one while working on the concept.  It really came together.  After all these years of working on campaigns for other businesses as Finlayson Concept & Design - I am having a blast creating marketing concepts for my own massage practice.  I have always enjoyed doing voices.  It's especially fun doing them for broadcast - and even better when doing them to promote my own practice. What's great, when I'm writing, is that I have only myself to answer to...well...uh....there's Gina of course.

No comments: