Saturday, February 11, 2012

on the back forty


I stopped by Back Forty Bear Company this afternoon.  I didn't have time to enjoy the free BBQ they were about to serve.  I did have the time to sample their Truck Stop Honey.  It's very smooth and very good.  I had a bottle of Naked Pig about a year ago that Tommy offered me from his fridge.  It was good, but I think I enjoy the Truck Stop more.  I have yet to try their other crafted brews, Kudzu & Freckle Belly, but plan on doing so in the very near future.

I'm glad these guys have brought their business into town.  I've run into Jason Wilson a few times around town and he recently gave me a quick tour of the place a few weeks back.  I wish those guys much success.  They serve up an excellent product.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by Back Forty!! I loves their new Porter!!! Zach Abercrombie has suggested a totally unofficial unsanction kinship meet there at 3pm on Saturdays. I hope he's not joking....love you and your amazing crazy talented hardworking family!!! tommy