Monday, August 16, 2010

baptism

Our seven year old daughter Kelsey Brook Finlayson accepted Jesus!  It had been on her heart for several months.  She had been asking questions about Jesus, salvation, and baptism  over a period of time.  Gina told me that she felt a decision was soon and coming.   Saturday, August 7thh,  Gina called me into the house to pray with our youngest daughter.   Kelsey wanted me to help with what to pray.  I explained to her about salvation and if she was ready.  She was very giddy, and said 'yes!'  Kelsey then wanted to be baptized.  Yesterday afternoon, a little after 2:00,  on August 15th, daddy baptized her little girl.  Gina and I are very proud of her.

3 comments:

BrotherPhil said...

David
That is AWESOME!!! Praise God for the knowledge that your family will be together not just here on earth, but hereafter in Heaven, too!

Bobby said...

Great news!! Now that's a good blog post!

Donna Hubbard said...

Very uplifting post!