Tuesday, May 25, 2010

00:00:00

We don't get television at our house.  We usually watch movies and stuff that we can find on DVD.  Gina and I made time today to watch the final installment of 24 on Hulu.  Believe it or not, I am only a very recent fan of the show.

Last February I saw the first two shows of the final season while visiting my brother in-law and sister in Rock Hill, SC.  Both Jennie and Don watch it religiously.  It's my understanding that they get onto each other if one of them watches it without the other.

After coming back to Gadsden, I made sure that I didn't miss an episode.  The reason I didn't start watching the show earlier is because I don't care that much for cliff hangers.  24 has cliffhanging down to an art form.  I anticipated each show throughout each following week.  How's Jack going to get out of this one? 

I only recently got Gina hooked on the show.  We've got A LOT of catching up to do.  Over the past few weeks we both watched Season 4 courtesy of my sister Irene.  I am now an avid fan and sorry that I hadn't been watching it all along.  The characters and the writing are really incredible.  I'm usually pretty good at guessing what's going to happen next when it comes to plots.  24 is a wild ride of a television show and I gave up trying to figure out what was going to happen next a long time ago.  Just sit back and enjoy the show.  I am sorry that it's over - but I've got a lot of Jack's exploits to experience for the first time.

No comments: