Monday, November 2, 2009

i don't know why

I haven't been posting as much as of late. I don't know why that is. I enjoy writing, sharing with you the random thoughts and memories that run through my mind. It's probably because I've been so preoccupied with life.

The big test isn't too far away. I finally confirmed a time to take the National Certification Board that will make me licensed massage therapist. It's the last hurtle. I look forward to getting it behind me, but dread the test itself. I've got to make plenty of time to study, refresh my mind, learn stuff I have yet to learn. Egad!

Test date is set of Saturday, November 21, 2009. I hope you all keep me in your prayers. I look forward to becoming a therapist. I look forward to getting on with this area of my life.

Gina and I traveled to Atlanta the weekend before last to attend a lymphedema conference. Gina and I had a great weekend together. We've been so busy with life as of late that we haven't had a lot of time together. We enjoyed the weekend, even though we spent most of the time listening to lectures and garment vendors.

I've been asked to do some stand-up at Moonsong this Saturday night - the 7th. I don't have a routine. I'm planning on telling a lot of stories - stories that Gina's heard a thousand times. Maybe it's a good thing that she's out of town this weekend. She'll be back in Atlanta for a lymphedema round-table. Ron Greer had been wanting me to do some stand-up. He arranged it with Danny Moon for Saturday evening. I don't know what it will turn out like. I am going to have some fun - stir up some laughter.

No comments: