Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday is off

I almost made it to my office when I got a call from my 13 year old daughter, telling me that Kelsey was on the bus throwing up. I turned my car around and headed back to Southside. You should have heard the noise over the phone. Imagine a school bus filled with children, and then a little girl starting to projectile vomit within the crowded tightly enclosed space. I could just make out what Katie was trying to say over all the children freaking out - pure pandemonium.

Priceless.

I picked up Kelsey up and took her home. Gina cleaned her up and decided to keep her out of school. Her school teacher sent a bunch of work for her to do today. So I've been at the office playing teacher today. Kelsey is a real trooper.

I can't believe it's already after 1:00. It's been such a busy day already.

No comments: