Tuesday, September 1, 2009

19 years

Gina and I were married 19 years ago today. It's kind of hard to believe. We didn't do anything special today. We went to office and worked. It was a busy day and we were tired by the end of it. Maybe we can do something this weekend.

We've been talking about going somewhere special for our 20th Anniversary. I'm not sure where. We've always wanted to go to Maine for some reason. We've always talked about going to Scotland. Chances are - we'll end up in Chattanooga for a weekend. I hope not. It would be nice to go somewhere we've always wanted to go together.

We let this year's anniversary pass quietly - only with a kiss or two. Celebration or not - I know that I am a very blessed man to have that woman in my life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rick and I were in Maine on the coast back in 1995-ish. The nicest place we stayed was in Camden(?) I think - quaint, pleasant, lots of good photos.