Thursday, August 27, 2009

jennie

This is an image I stumbled across of one of my older sisters, Jennie. I have four sisters total. This meant that it was always difficult to get to a bathroom in the mornings growing up. I have two older sisters, Jennie & Irene. I also have two younger sisters, Cindy & Florrie. The guys in our family were outnumbered, but it was a great time growing up.

I see Jennie the least, she lives out of state and it's rare that we see each other. This is a great photo of Jennie. It had some minor water damage and scratches that I had to touch in PhotoShop after scanning.

Below is the most recent image of Jennie from the Winthrop University website. She's still pretty and radiates the same smile.

2 comments:

Greene Street Letters said...

I remember playing with her at the "OTHER DOOR" coffeehouse across from Gadsden High. I don't exactly remember what song we did but I remember thinking to myself, "Boy, I'm out of my league." she was just (and still is) an incredible singer.

David Finlayson said...

Jennie is something else. I miss hearing her sing. About the only time I do get to hear her is when we all get together for Thanksgiving. It's a time when all the kinfolk bring their instruments and play for the better part of a day.

Jennie is also quite the songwriter. I think you'd love to hear some of the songs she's written in recent years.