Thursday, July 9, 2009

nothing much

Nothing much on my mind today. I'm very tired and so my mind is on automatic pilot. I am going through the motions and getting through the day. I have clinic tonight. I enjoy clinic, but there is little energy in me. I know I will do fine - just keep pressing on.

I'm at the office today answering the phone until Gina returns. I'll then head over to the campus. I look forward to the weekend. Last weekend was pleasant - but I came out of it feeling exactly the way I do right now. I haven't really pulled out of that sapped feeling all week.


Bruce Cornutt emailed me and asked me to be on his worship team this Sunday. Of course I accepted. Gina has been wanting me to lay off any and all singing until school is over. I've backed off considerably - but it's hard not to pass up moments of worship and play.
Even Gina, as an Occupational Therapist, teaches the importance of work, rest, and play. I'll cut out a lot of playing - but not all of it.

I am tired. I'd love to find a place to land and take a nap...but that's just not going to happen today. I just took a handful of herbs and vitamins and hope that will pull me up to a higher altitude.


David - over and out.

No comments: