Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's LGBT Month!

Say, how many people out there knew that this month is officially Lesbian Gay Bisexual, Trans-Gender Month? It's true - LGBT Month! I haven't seen many people out on the streets celebrating it though. Frankly, I haven't really heard much about it. Judge Roy Moore was over at my home a few weeks ago and told me about Obama's LGBT Month declaration. So this is change we can believe in?

By the way, I did the above graphic about this time last year during the presidential campaign. This image is still pretty darn relevant a year later. Maybe I should work on a banner graphic especially for this LGBT Month. Let's all celebrate this new great day in the anals of American history. Happy Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans-Gender Month!!!!

"The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him."

-Matthew 12:35

No comments: