Monday, May 25, 2009

at moonsong


I am going to be playing more after my the Summer semester at Gadsden State is over. It's my last semester and I don't have long to go. I won't be playing over the course of the Summer due to classes and clinics.

Danny Moon asked me if I'd play up at MoonSong Songwriter's Cafe' and I am looking forward to it. Jose' Rodriguez will be joining me. Danny said that he might sit in on a few songs.

MoonSong has been a labor of love for Danny Moon and I'd really like to see it grow and prosper. I'd appreciate it if anyone coming out would make a small donation to MoonSong to keep the doors open. It's great having a songwriter's venue right here in Gadsden, AL.

I was tempted to bring a band in on this gig, but thought the night would be more intimate with a couple of guys with their guitars. I'll be performing songs that I've written since I was seventeen. I'll throw some stories in mix and play some requests. I hope you can make it.

4 comments:

Bobby said...

I like the picture. If I'm not working, I'll try to make it. I'll ask Jose to remind me.

David Finlayson said...

I hope you can make it.

Greene Street Letters said...

Guud Luk
mb

David Finlayson said...

I'd like to MoonSong sometime as The Guise - sing each others material old and new.