Friday, April 17, 2009

when susan sings

Brook asked me last night if I had seen the YouTube video from Britian's Got Talent. I am not a fan of Idol, or any of it's spin-offs. I give it zero attention when ever I am channel surfing for something to watch. Well I went to YouTube at Brook's recommendation and searched for Susan Boyle's Idol performance.

This woman isn't just talented - this woman is anointed. You can not listen to her music without it touching your very core. Once she open her mouth to sing - my eyes were filled with tears. Again, it's not the song - it's an anointing on this woman's voice. This moment was the fulfillment of a dream she's had since she was 12. This isn't just about a life-long dream coming to fruition - but about a calling as well. As for the show, you could not have scripted the moment better. All the judges - the entire audience in that room where blown away. Sitting in front of my computer monitor - I was too.

No comments: