Thursday, April 23, 2009

lately

Please excuse the lack of posting to my blog. I've been spending a good bit of my time studying for an upcoming on-line final exam. It's a pretty big test and I'm chiseling away at the textbook.

It's been great being able to get out of the house this past week. I still have my orders as to not lift anything. I can at least help Gina with errands around town. I still am experiencing sporadic pain and discomfort - but nothing that a little pill every now and then won't numb. I am almost off the meds. It won't be long.

I do feel a terrible drain by the end of the day. I am sure that I'll get my energy back. My family has been very good to me.

Gina wants me back at the office. I should be able to help her more once this exam is over with. I've got everything else out of the way - just one more hurtle to clear before this semester is over with. As most of you know, I backed off of the massage program at Gadsden State to tend to my health. I took a few online courses during my down time. I look forward to getting back to class and getting it over with. I feel as if my life as been on hold. It will be good to get rolling again.

No comments: