Tuesday, March 17, 2009

We Surround Them

9/12 Project

The Nine Principles

-1. America is good.
-2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
-3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
-4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
-5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
-6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
-7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
-8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
-9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.

12 Values
12 Values

-Honesty
-Reverence
-Hope
-Thrift
-Humility
-Charity
-Sincerity
-Moderation
-Hard Work
-Courage
-Personal Responsibility
-Gratitude

No comments: