Monday, March 30, 2009

kelsey's bus

Katie and Kelsey both ride the bus to school in the morning. They both walk across the road hand in hand - big sister and little sister. Mother or I usually stand in the doorway until they are safely across the street. The bus pulls up at Dianne and Rita right at 6:45a.m.. They usually turn to to us and wave before climbing aboard. They soon disappear amid all the other faces of children seated. The doors close and the bus driver always waves as if to indicate that our children are in good hands.

I found this picture laying around the house last week. I am very impressed with Kelsey's artwork. She really goes for the detail. She's also learning how to spell and read. I don't think this drawing was a school project. She draws all the time - on any scrap of paper she finds. I am very proud of my girls.

2 comments:

Greene Street Letters said...

Enjoy these moments....
m&v b.

Bobby said...

Thank God for family life.