Saturday, February 14, 2009

my valentine

This photo was taken in December of 1990. It was the first Christmas I was to share with my new bride. I took this picture while sitting across from her at the dining room table. It's my favorite picture of her because I know what that look in her eyes means - that I am loved beyond measure. I have seen the intensity of that wondrous look through out our relationship and I will never take it for granted. It is a deep love that pours from her eyes and from every action of her life. Her love for me is from her very soul. Her love for me is from her very core. How can I explain it? From the day I said "I do", I have pursued trying to measure up to that beautiful woman's love. I am a blessed man.

Gina - I love you too!

1 comment:

Greene Street Letters said...

Yall are the best.
Ham and eggs...
P'nut butter and jelly...
Coffee and cream....
Starsky and Hutch....
Andy and Barney....
Ying to yang.....
Burns to Allen...
Abbot to Costello....
well, you get the picture.
Best of times to the both of you...
mb