Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ms. bubbles

Here's more Gina. The photo says January of 1973. Gina's was ten at the time. I told Kelsey to jump in the tub last night. I made her a bubble bath. Kelsey, unlike her big sister, loves to take baths. She likes staying in so long that she comes out a six year old little old lady. I watched Kelsey last night try to build a snowman out of bubbles. She lives in this wonderful and curious little world. She is always into something, making things with her hands, playing with every last toy in the house. She has so many toys and we try to figure out which ones to have disappear. Funny thing is that Kelsey plays with all of the toys. It's not like she doesn't play with certain toys. She's into it all.

I ran across this photo of Gina and thought of Kelsey. I had wished that I had taken a picture of Kelsey and the bubbles last night to post with this one. Kids are so much fun to watch. I am on the front row of an incredible adventure unfolding. God bless the little ones.

1 comment:

Greene Street Letters said...

You two were made to be.
Thank you for sharing your family with us.
mb