Saturday, January 3, 2009

tom hanks day

Did anyone notice that it was Tom Hanks day? It must've been because every channel on the dial was showing a Tom Hanks movie. I kid thee not. Here's the movies that I noticed airing today:

Big
Philadelphia
Sleepless In Seattle
You've Got Mail
Turner & Hooch
Punchline

I know there was another one that aired - I just can't recall. Some of the above movies played twice. I didn't watch any them. Don't get me wrong - I am a fan - I'm just not in the Tom Hanks mood today. Just mark it on next year's calendar that January 4 is Tom Hanks day.

I have a few favorites, Saving Private Ryan, Road To Perdition, Forrest Gump, and The Green Mile.
I ran across an interesting tidbit about Tom's next movie project. He will be playing my brother Brooky in a movie rumored to be released in 2012. Tom is currently trying to gain some weight and is taking some blues guitar lessons for the part. Below is a picture of Tom readying himself for his most challenging roll yet.

6 comments:

RODRIGUEZ said...

WOW! What's the name of the movie?

Brook said...

Bigger.
-Brook

David Finlayson said...

Backroad to Perdition

David Finlayson said...

How about Cedar Bend Road To Perdition?

better yet...

You've Got Male Genitalia

RODRIGUEZ said...

What about Bosom Buddies 2009? Who's play Peter Scolari's part?

David Finlayson said...

Clay Rowe