Wednesday, December 17, 2008

tired but happy wednesday

I couldn't sleep a wink last night - not a wink. I went and saw The Punisher last night after the final final. I went to see the first one a few years ago with Jose' at the drive-in and I wasn't impressed. This movie was very enjoyable. I never followed the comic book, but was aware of the story. The Punisher is Death Wish on steroids. I enjoyed it. I don't know the actors name - but I like the look of him. I came home rather late and did house work until the wee hours of the morning.

It got to early to sleep so I went ahead and showered and dressed for the office. I purchased Sysmantic Norten for three of the computers. Mom's computer workstation somehow has a trojan virus. I hope I took care of it today.

Eddie Floyd called and asked if I'd pick up a heater cable from Ed's for my beetle. I drove it out there to him. Eddy has had it since Friday - doing little things. Dome light, left tail light, new horn - little things. There's a rusted out hose running from the engine to the exhaust. He's got a line on a good German made exhaust system. The bug should run a little quieter after that. That's all I am going to do for now. I want to do things here and there to bring the 73 super beetle back to her former glory.


I'm making spaghetti tonight. I a can makka da goot spaghetti! Got to go pick Katie up from the tutor and then throw Kelsey in the tub - then get to cooking. I wish I were in bed - but that's going to be a while still. It's been a good day even though I am dog tired.

No comments: