Tuesday, December 16, 2008

if somebody is out there

I'd appreciate the prayer - no biggy - just pray for a test tonight. It's the last hoop of my first semester. I've been stuffing info into my head and actually feel as if I've learned something. I believe I know enough to pass the A&P test but would like to do the best I can on it. I've done well in the class and even if I fail the final - I will pass. Never the less - I'd like to pass it with flying colors.

I feel like my head is a bucket filled to the brim with terms, concepts and processes. I've been over the notes over and over again and feel as if much of the information sloshes around and out as I walk about. I know I will do good - but hope to remember all that I've diligently tried to take in. 50 years old and my gray matter isn't as spongy and absorbent as those youngsters around me. I need all my synapses firing. I'm going to leave now - go sit down somewhere with my cards and have a hot meal for a change.

Pray?