Thursday, December 18, 2008

cleaning

I had to let the house go during my schooling. If anyone came by my house during this first semester - you'd see what I mean. Gina works and comes home to help Katie with her homework or to make sure baths are taken and things like that. Weekends I would spend doing laundry. School took priority and the house took the hit. I went to the office yesterday and stayed home today. The chores are insurmountable. I worked most of the day and there's hardly a dent. I have tomorrow here as well too. Gina wanted the house clean for Christmas - that's one big Christmas wish. I am doing what I can - but it's a big house - and we let it go for so very long. I'm an old Boy Scout - so I will do my best to do my duty.

2 comments:

Rick Trussell said...

David, Rick can sympothize with you there - the house had been let go, and he was stuck here doing laundry, dishes, grocery shopping while I worked at the office today. Grace on you men-wives!

David Finlayson said...

ahhhhh - men-WIVES!!!