Friday, November 14, 2008

prop 8 incident

Jose' mentioned this video to me tonight while at Kelsey's party. I then came home to find it among my email. This display is worth watching.

Here's a sweet little old lady not being allowed to express her personal opinion regarding same sex marriage. Gays at the rally were in her face - took away the cross she was holding - stomped on it and spit on her (It might be time to get out of Sodom lady). Just listen to the male news commentator mention at the end of the piece, "that there was a lot of anger and a lot of hate, quite honestly, on both sides..." Will someone please explain to me where that sweet little old lady was exhibiting anger and hate toward that unruly and hateful mob.

Liberals quite frankly like to point their fingers at others - but they are the most intolerant people I know. Compassionate only to those they choose to have compassion toward. Free speech only for liberals. Geesh!

No comments: