Wednesday, November 12, 2008

kinesiology test tonight

I did not do well on last weeks test. I am hoping to do better tonight. I'm downstairs today going over notes for tonight's test. We have been told that we've got a Kinesiology test every week for the rest of the semester. We've got to learn muscles-muscles-muscles. I am good at learning - but not memorizing. This is a time to memorize stuff - not learn - memorize.

I had a great day yesterday. I got the yard mowed down at the office. I gave Kelsey a ride on the mower and she was beside herself. I turned the blades off and let her steer for a few minutes. I couldn't see her face but she couldn't stop squealing with delight. Gina said that her mouth was wide open and she was simply beside herself. I held onto her and the seat beneath me as she turned tight doughnuts in the yard.

After mowing the yard I drove the girls homeward. I stopped by SONICS without telling Katie and Kelsey. We had a chocolate malt as we sat outside. Kelsey was too excited to drink her shake. Katie and I talked as Kelsey ran around in the grass. We then went home and I built a fire in the fireplace down stairs. I kept the fire going through out the night and slept on the couch by it. I've still got the fire going. I'm going to use my fireplace a lot this Winter. I've got tons of wood outside that's seasoned for burning. It sounds and smells so good.

I've got to study. Keep me in your prayers tonight.

No comments: