Saturday, October 4, 2008

American Carol this weekend

This election season Oliver Stone is releasing "W" and Bill Maher is coming out with his religion bashing movie called "Religulous". It's all too common around election season for us Reagan loving Americans to have to endure all the rebroadcastings of every dead Kennedy movie or dead Kennedy documentary ever made. On the big screen and little screen Hollywood wants us enundated with their left bent point of view.

Well, producer David Zucker, as well as other conservative actors have decided to come out of their Hollywood conservative closet and make a comedy spoofing Michael Moore and the rest of the looney left.

David Zucker you might recall is the right half of the infamous Zucker Brothers that brought us Airplane! and Police Squad. The preview looks pretty good - and I hope it's a funny comedy for a change. I don't know if Zucker will ever exceed Airplane!.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to see a comedy this weekend. I can probably predict ahead of time that this movie is going to be panned by movie reviewers. In a way, I'm sure all the cast involved are putting their necks on the line with this picture. It will be interesting to see the turn out.

1 comment:

David Finlayson said...

Gina and I are going to hook up in a little bit to see the movie. She's already at the mall shopping. I got online hoping that An American Carol is even showing in Gadsden.

The showtimes at The Premiere (Gadsden Mall)are 12:45, 2:30, 4:35, 7:00, 9:15

Who knows - maybe I'll see you therd.