Thursday, August 7, 2008

this just in

Jose' came over last night to help me get Darth Cabinet in the house. Thanks again Jose'. After he left, I scraped paint of the downstairs windows and they look great.
The first semester of massage therapy is over and I'm waiting to see how I did. I'm pretty sure that I aced it. Yesterday I registered for Anatomy, Kinesiology, and a Lab class. Classes start back up on the 20th.
I'm currently at the office and have a few errands to do. I'll be taking Kelsey to her Kindergarten orientation in a few hours.
This photograph is a publicity shot of Dad. I guess he's posing with a sheet of music.

3 comments:

A.J. said...

So cool... so very cool =)

I love you man! Did you happen to get me message?

If so... take your time! I know you are busy!

Haha...love you pal.

A.J.

David Finlayson said...

I got your message yesterday and THOUGHT that I had the telephone number. I can't find it. I'll keep looking.

I noticed while at Fuller Medical today that there is a publication called The Lookout. It's a right nice looking mag. Thought you might like to run by and pick up a copy and see if they need a good graphic designer.

I'll keep looking.

Greene Street Letters said...

Dude...
Delete me home page if you would.
I am tied up and feel more of a draw to the church page for now.
Thanks for chasing me around the internet bush though.
Good to see you yesterday.
I love to watch you worship.
mb