Tuesday, November 20, 2007

something cool this way comes

I won't be singing at Coffee Vine Cafe' Friday evening but will be there Saturday evening with family members. Don and Jennie will be in town and said that they were going to try to make it. Brook told me that he was planning to be there. I hope they all bring their songbooks. Jennie has been writing some nice songs over the past year or so. I hope she'll bring her tunes as well as sing some of her songs. Brook said that he wrote a new song a few weeks ago. There are a good many singer songwriters in my family. I hope they all show up and all step up to the microphone.

2 comments:

Greene Street Letters said...

Hey Man!
Y'all need to do a "Family Album".
The best of the Finlayson/Rakestraws/Noojins.

FRN Live!
Yeah....That would so rock and maybe roll.
Enjoy and have a good time saturday.

To you and Gina and the girls....
Love from the Bynum's.
Happy Thanksgiving

David Finlayson said...

Need to include the Elrods. They've got some singers and players too.

Happy Thanksgiving back at yah!