Friday, October 12, 2007

oops

Somehow I deleted all of my links. I guess I wasn't paying attention. I was trying to add Michael's resurrected bad movie blog back to my list and I must have pushed the wrong button. Sorry if I deleted your links. I will add them as I find them.

I am singing at the Coffee Vine Cafe' tonight and tomorrow night. I really have grown fond of this place and the people I've met there. I am taken back to the old Christian Brother's Coffeehouse. It's nice to see some of the old faces there, Richard Moon, Lori Howell, David Creel, Richard Bradford and Debbie Handy. There are other people I enjoy hooking up with. AJ is usually there and will be bringing his new djembe' to play. I hope to see Rick Gwen there too. I am blessed to have so many friends old and new.

The last time I played there an unusual thing happened. What started out as a solo performance ended up being a night of worship with a stage full of friends. I can't describe it but God was on it and we just let the night unfold. Every night I have played there has been different. I anticipate each night I play there.

I'd like to hit a drive-in sometime soon. I only went twice during the entire summer...and oddity for me. It was just so very hot and busy.

I am leaving the office a little early today. I am going to the cafe to set up the sound system so I don't have to go do it before singing tonight. Jose' if you are interested...I'd love to have you join us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm coming to see you there sometime.

We've just had a lot of stuff going on.

David Finlayson said...

feel free to bring your guitar