Friday, August 10, 2007

august dates

Jose' just treated me to lunch. He picked me up and drove me over to the Fish Market today as an early birthday present. I'm turning 49 on the 19th. Life goes even faster once you get over the hump...downhill all the way. It was a great lunch and a great conversation. I love my friend Jose'. I look forward to playing with him on the 27th. He's also joining me to lead worship at Grace on the 16th.

I've already tried the coffee at the Coffee Vine Cafe' and it's incredible. If you don't like my music, you definitely won't be disappointed with the joe. I've always enjoyed singing at coffeehouses and look forward to this engagement. Please come if you can.

2 comments:

Ranzige Bunzing said...

Bang! Another dead dog...

Send it over to Asia, it seems they eat dogs over there

David Finlayson said...

i hear dogs taste just like chicken.