Tuesday, July 17, 2007

new from Cheezy Religious Toys, Inc

This post is inspired (if that's the right word from it) from Michael's blog. His posting of the weird Passover Ten Plague Puppets reminded me of the Jesus Action Figure I saw a while back. The above images is of the DELUXE Jesus Action Figure Set, complete with fishes and loaves. You'll notice the water into wine ewers. You can impress your friends by keeping the wine ewer hidden until just the right moment. When they are not looking...swap the water ewer for the wine ewer and get ready for awe inspired moment. You'll be the envy of all your young friends. An action figure that works miracles! Go on a picnic with your friends. Just make sure you've got plenty of Captain D's and rolls stuffed in your back pocket for that miracle.
Where to next? The Passion action figure? It would be interesting to find out if the plague puppets are made by the same company as the action figure.

3 comments:

Greene Street Letters said...

I do understand the somewhat logical reasoning behind this, but it does puzzel and bother me that it becomes a reality.
Funny how Jesus really is caucasian and even looks like he stepped out of 60's Jesus Rock band.
I guess the cynical meter is off the scale in my littl head. Help me to love and be loved, Lord.

mb

Darryl said...

I guess kids can play with the Deluxe Jesus ACtion Figure set . . . and then grow up to play church.

What is it they say about the difference between men and boys -- something about bigger toys?

David Finlayson said...

I think he looks kind of like Richard Gere with a beard.

Playing church...funny Darryl.