Friday, June 15, 2007

What i really want for my birthday!!!!



I never get what I ask for - for my birthday (August 19). Take this 1976 Royal Monaco Bluesmobile now up for auction on eBay. I emailed the seller and asked if it had a cigarette lighter. It was a test to see if it's the real thing. The Alabama Blues Brothers just bought themselves another BM and put this one up for auction. I hate it that they pulled the A/C out of it. Still though, I'd love to have it...just in case any of you want to get me something really special. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270131712090&fromMakeTrack=true#ebayphotohosting

3 comments:

Greene Street Letters said...

Illinois Nazi's.....
I hate Illinois Nazi's.....

mb

David Finlayson said...

that is one funny movie. I can still picture those two Nazi's in the car as it fell and fell.

Greene Street Letters said...

I don't know why, but that line that Belushi said about "Illinois" Nazi's just cracks me up....
Let's buy the car! You and Me....
You can be Graham Cracker Slim and I'll be Blind Lemon Jello....
Cool huh?

mb