Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A little prayer support for Gina

How about lifting up Gina today? My guess is she spends 95% of her time these days working. If she's not at work, she's bringing stacks of files homes to catch up on all the documentation. This week she's had a cold and still going hard. I talked her into taking a nap on the therapy table in the back. She refused my invitation several times but she felt bad and relented. She had a patient at 7:00a.m. and has been dragging down early. We have a lull this week in morning patients but she feels guilty about slowing down because of all the paperwork. She asked me to wake her up after forty minutes but she wouldn't wake up when I nudged her at 10:00. She has been so tired and achy this week. It's now pushing two hours since she went back there. I am going to let her sleep as long as possible. Pray with me for her health. Pray with me that she can get ahead of the documentation. Only the therapist can do the paperwork.

4 comments:

Greene Street Letters said...

You will be covered from this end....
Blessings on all of you....
Mb

David Finlayson said...

Gina came home yesterday feeling better. She told me last night (while sitting beside me on the couch doing paperwork) that the nap really helped. She didn't know she had blog prayers on her.

Darryl said...

prayed for you both, brother . . .

David Finlayson said...

Thank you both so very much...I believe in the power of prayer.