Saturday, April 21, 2007

appease and surrender

My brother in-law Don Rakestraw tried to get hold of me all day yesterday. I was a moving target Friday. I finally called him back around 8:30pm while still at the office. Don emails me editorial cartoon ideas from time to time. He always has a lot of great ideas. I thought his idea needed to be done even though I haven't been asked to submit anything for http://www.playingpolitics.com/ since the first of the year. I decided to go ahead and develop it anyway before heading home. Thanks for the idea Don.
I have had my head in a hole much of the week and didn't know that Democrat Majority Leader Harry Reid announced that THE WAR IN IRAQ IS LOST. Whose side are these guys on anyway?
"This is stunning, to undercut the mission of our troops, to undercut the morale like this. I don't know. You people that are under 40, you may not know who Tokyo Rose is, but Tokyo Rose did the same kind of things over the radio trying to demoralize our troops in World War II, lying to them about how they had no chance and they had no prayer, and it was pure Japanese propaganda back then."
- Rush Limbaugh (04/20/07)

No comments: